I’ve won an award! Many thanks to The Restaurant Manager for bestowing upon me the ‘LOL Award’.
Now ordinarily I’m not a big fan of anything resembling chain mail, but this cheered me up the other day 😉 Not to mention it seems like a really neat way to get the word out about some of the blogs I’ve been following. So here are the rules of the LOL Award:
Rule #1: Link to the person who gave you this award (in a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this): See above.
Rule # 2: Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them (by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.):
1. Fuck My Table
2. Do You Do That at Home?
3. The Bitchy Waiter
4. The Restaurant Manager (Now you have four!;-)
5. Gratuity Not Included
6. Red Lobster Blog
7. 147xxxx (New comments have been disabled for this blog, seeing as it hasn’t been active for quite awhile, but there are plenty of good Starbucks related stories to read!)
Rule # 3: Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).
1. I am addicted to Medical dramas. You name it, I watch it: Grey’s, House, ER, Nurse Jackie, and Private Practice.
2. I love going out to try new foods by myself. Today I went out to lunch and I ate a delicious Vietnamese sandwich with liver pate, cilantro, BBQ pork, and cucumbers on french bread, yum ❤
3. My favorite part of my work is steaming the milk. I am obssesed with perfect foam!
4. I have one kidney! No, it wasn’t surgically removed, I was just born that way.
5. I read. ALOT. When I was a kid I used to get in trouble for reading past my bed time.
6. I eat my banana bread with cream cheese. Don’t dis it ’til you’ve tried it!
7. The first thing I plan to do when I finish school is to travel throughout Europe.
Rule # 4: Pass these rules on.
And there you have it!